Sunday, February 11, 2018

You're Crazy Awesome...

Hey,

Today I am off to Cheiron's with the rest of the craftgang to have a epic playdate / baby shower.

I know that JT's card has arrived, so now I can share it with you.

I love this set by Concord & 9th, but there are no dies and that central stamp is a beast!!

So recently I used my Silhouette to cut a bunch of them.

I have used this stamp a ton of times, but I have never used it with the flowers, I've never really been that keen on them, so this was an experiment!

I love how it turned out, I think using similar colours to the ones in the central stamp worked better.

I decided that I would not try and add a birthday sentiment here - telling JT on her birthday that she is 'crazy awesome' seemed to be enough.

I coloured all the elements on the card using distress inks and a paintbrush.

I'm glad I cut a bunch of the central element, so I can now experiment with other colours.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. This is just awesome! Love the colours you used and glad that the electronic die cutter is helping x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx