Monday, April 23, 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches: Creative..not messy..


Hey,

Happy Monday to you!

It was an early start for me today..7am PT session in the gym - blurgh!

I loved the colours over at CAS Colours and Sketches this time -


I actually have a few Stampin' Up inks and one of the colours I have is Flirty Flamingo, so that was fun to be able to use that. The other two colours are by Tsukineko.

I have recently bought a few things from a newish company called The Ink Road, I love the simplicity of their stamps and the set I used here 'Full Circle' is totally a new fave.

Keeping my card super CAS, I  randomly stamped the circles in the 3 colours around the sentiment, in the bottom 2/3rds of the card. The sentiment also comes with the set and made me smile.

I thought this would make a bit of an unusual thank you for a fellow crafter, so it will be leaving my desk later today.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment! :) The different circular elements give your card a fun touch. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun use of the colors. I love how the graphics pair perfectly with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx