Saturday, April 14, 2018

Catch The Bug GDT: Saturday Challenge - Rainbows and Unicorns..


Hey,

Happy Saturday!

I am back again with the Catch The Bug team for the Saturday Challenge.


This week we have a Rainbow and Unicorn theme...

I mean this is SO me.

I love the Birthday Unicorn set and had a lot of fun creating my card with it.

I printed the cupcake/cloud image onto white card and then die-cut it to shape, I liked the idea of it hanging off the edge.

I coloured and fussy cut the Unicorn holding a balloon and popped him up, so he looks like he is sitting in the clouds.

I couldn't believe my luck with the amazingly appropriate sentiment (after an extensive root through my stamp collection!).

The final touch was to mount it all on the pretty Lawn Fawn card blank.

As always this card has already left my desk and is making someone else's day magical!

Can't wait to see what you do with the theme. Be sure and check out the store and look at all the fun things the rest of the DT have made.

Please post your project to Catch the Bug, by Sat Apr 21st at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs (yay). 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image only),  seven  (7), or four (4) using any image!
 
New projects only please.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. I love the adorable unicorn! Super cute card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. This is a wonderful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx