Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Top Tips from Crafty Ladies..


Hey,

So one of the great things about going to Crop On The Cape, was being able to hang out with my craft buddies and a) use their stuff and b) get all the great tips.

Now this tip might be obvious to everyone.. but it has literally changed my life..

It seems that most of the ladies buy reams of paper and have them cut to size, so that they are the right size for their card blanks. GENIUS (ok, I know I am late to this party).

I love Neenah bright white, but it is cost prohibitive.. So I found an alternative by Hammermill - it has a slight gloss, but not enough to upset me!

Here is a shot showing a stack of the newly pre-cut panels and the Stampendous Laurel Birch tea-cup stamped and ready to colour..


Can you see how crisp it is? Loving the new paper.

The main card is the tea-cup all coloured and ready to go.

I got my panels cut just a bit bigger than my card blanks, then I can die-cut them (as I did on today's card) if I want to.

The new paper is a dream to colour and pretty much everything I have made since March 21st is using this paper.

Having ready to go right size panels is also a dream come true, it cost me $6 to cut the ream, which I think is a totally worthwhile expense. I'll be taking my watercolour paper in next.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx